Building Secure Retirement Income Plans
We get it…retirement planning can be complicated! Let us simplify it for you.
Whether you want to know if you should take your Pension Lump sum or when you can retire, we help you organize, grow and utilize your financial resources to their maximum potential.
How is PrimeTRUST different from other advisors?
Too many advisors have one size fits all solutions. We are Fiduciaries. We’ll build a plan to fit YOU not fit you into a plan. It all starts with the initial conversation where Chip & Jamie will spend time getting to know you, your concerns, and your goals. Letting you ask questions. Then, if we are a good fit, we will begin building your plan.
Our Planning Process:
- Initial Meeting – Because all good relationships begin with a first date.
- Building Your Financial Plan – This is the most time consuming and important part. You will have homework to do so we can evaluate your situation and goals to create the best plan for your needs. Watch: A Peek Into The Financial Planning Experience
- Implementing Your Plan – Holding your hand while putting the plan in motion.
- Monitoring Your Plan – We will monitor your plan throughout the year and meet with you at least annually to make adjustments.
Common questions we hear are:
- “I have to decide whether to take Lump Sum or Monthly Income from my Pension, what should I do?”
- “I am recently divorced and my spouse handled all the money. What should I do?”
- “How do I create income in retirement?”
- “Are my investments ok?”
- “When should I start Social Security?”
The answer to almost all of them is “it depends on your situation”. We work with you to explain your options and create a plan that is right for you.